A few things that I stand for:
– You are worth it. You are worth feeling good for. You deserve to feel good about yourself.
– You are so much more than the size printed inside your clothes.
– No one should see your butt crack when you’re dressed. But really, no one should worry about showing their butt crack when they bend over. And we’re moms – we have to bend over a lot. (I already feel like I’ve said butt crack too many times on my page, ha!)
– Small changes can make a big difference – like just sizing up, or finding a different style or cut you didn’t know you always needed.
– You are beautiful and perfect as you are and you should feel as such!