I posted these necklaces the other day and promised links, just in case you had to have any of them, immediately. There are some good options, here. I personally like the longer ones, but really it’s all up to your personal preference on how you want to style your outfits.
So, as promised, starting at the top left, here they are:
- Beaded Turquoise Elephant Necklace – $31
- Jose and Maria Barrera Chunky Multi Strand Necklace – $615 (oops, sorry if you love this one – I’m certain we can find a version of this cheaper, somewhere!)
- Multi-Shape Studded Bib Necklace – $34
- Nakamol Chunky Beaded Necklace – $33
- Kendra Scott Tatiana Pendant Necklace – $175 (L-O-V-E this – I’ve also seen some similar Stella and Dot versions)
- Seed Bead Hammered Plate Multi Strand Necklace – $14
- Chunky Beaded Multi Strand Necklace – $14 (Love all the colors in this – I feel like you can wear it with so much and it’s not just a plain neutral)
- 31 Bits Oasis Paper Bead Necklace – $58
- Gold-Tone Multi-Layer Knotted Necklace – $26 (a simple twist on a classic)
I talk a lot about how I love a good statement necklace – and I so do, but now that I’m about to have another baby, I have accepted the fact that I basically will not be wearing anything like this for the next year or so because, well, grubby kid fingers.
So, I felt like I had to include my “mom version” as well. I absolutely love these silicone necklaces for my kids (for us to wear, for them to touch, chew on and get messy). I find them on Amazon (because all Prime, all the time) but I have also seen them at some local baby stores and boutiques. They are food grade silicone so they are 100% safe for your teething kids to chew on them, while you wear them, and honestly I always get compliments on mine when I wear them. People rarely know, unless they touch them that they aren’t “real” necklaces.
There are literally so many styles of these – these are just a few of my favorites. I did find that the ones with beads all the way around would pull my hair a little bit sometimes, but not enough to convince me to stop wearing them!
- Silicone Teething Necklace (12 color choices) – $17.97
- ItyBity Baby Teething Necklace for Mom (3 color options) – $13.97
- Chewbeads Necklace – Perry (3 colors) – $35.77
- Consider it Maid Silicone Teething Necklace (16 colors) – $12.99
As with everything, some of these are better than others. In preparing for baby #3, I actually just tossed the previous two necklaces I had for my other kids. The oldest one started to feel a little greasy and slimy (3+ years old) and the newest one had a broken clasp on it, likely from my kids jacking around with it.
But still, I love these necklaces as options that I feel like I can wear around my kids and still be stylish. It’s a super fun alternative and always a conversation piece!
If you haven’t checked out my FREE guide, yet, on the 12 Essential Items You Need in Your Wardrobe, you can grab it here: www.chaosstyled.com/12items